Welcome

more tracks soon to come.

The Band's Link

Zombie Tribe (?) - http://www.myspace.com/tictocraincoat

Tim and I's current project, sounds like everything from good ol' Rock n' Roll to Lo-Fi Punk to Trippy Loops galore. Check us out!

Friday, July 16, 2010

Baths and Shows.

Just found out about the newest talent in the glitch-hop LA scene -- Baths. Introduced to me be Tim, Baths is a welcome talent to the scene, providing pretty sick off-beats while subtly slipping some ambient poppy vocals into the mix. So, the front man of Baths is gay, "so what who cares, show's over." Steve Brule Also found out that he's opening up for 'El Ten Eleven, Dosh" at the Firebird on September 29th which is a band I've yet to listen to, but as I will be attending this show regardless because of the opener, I hope they're at least decent. It's unfortunate that the first time I attended the Firebird I was kicked though, my fault (obviously) though.. Couldn't resist having uno cerveza :/ ah well, I'm sure they've forgotten. Speaking of that venue, Liars, a prominent indie-punk band hailing from the U.K is playing there this Thursday (July 22nd). I'm excited about it for I've heard they put on quite the show, because seeing them open up for Radiohead at a huge venue such as Verizon Wireless Amphitheater doesn't really count.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Music Vids

Flying Lotus - Beginner's Falafel The Avalanches - Frontier Psychiatrist