Welcome

more tracks soon to come.

The Band's Link

Zombie Tribe (?) - http://www.myspace.com/tictocraincoat

Tim and I's current project, sounds like everything from good ol' Rock n' Roll to Lo-Fi Punk to Trippy Loops galore. Check us out!

Monday, March 21, 2011

Back on Ableton!

With the new season upon us, I feel the need to hop back on Ableton and work on some tracks. This time though— I will be spending far more time on each piece and their elements; timing, flow and more action orientated also, hopefully I will be able to figure out how to utilize audio samples, to give the tracks more depth. In addition, more live drums/bongos/shakers. Would be awesome if I could find a cheap bass guitar to fiddle with as well (maybe try and learn a few chords, more-so just rhythmic tapping on it.) Also, I'd love to collaborate with my good pal Timmy D, with some sexy guitar licks and help in the overall composition of them, in addition to practicing more for our band and us solidifying tracks, so we can play some shooowws, I'm jonesin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music Vids

Flying Lotus - Beginner's Falafel The Avalanches - Frontier Psychiatrist